Have a question? Ask us Here.
13 different hammer extensions to fit your firearm with an exposed hammer after you mount a scope.
Note: Due to the varying dimensions of hammers, minor fitting may be required.
Note: Select the correct Hammer Extension for your firearm in the drop down menu above. We do not recommend the use of our hammer extensions for applications not listed.
- GTHM-68 | Winchester 94s and Big Bore 94s including angle-eject (except 94/22) . Ithaca X-caliber
- GTHM-69 |Winchester 94/22
- GTHM-70 | Marlin Lever Actions 1957-1982
- GTHM-71 | Browning BL-22, Astra 357
- GTHM-72 | Ruger Blackhawk, H&R Topper, New England Firearms Handi Rifle
- GTHM-73 | Browning BLR 1981-1991. Does not fit 1992 & later models. Not for use on folding hammers. Ithaca Tikka 12-70 over/under,
- GTHM-74 | All Marlin Lever Actions made in 1983 & later including 39A, 39M, 1894, 1894C, 1895S, 336C, 336T, 375, 444S, Glenfield 30A
- GTHM-79 | T/C Contender, S&W Model 29 (NOT FOR T/C G2 Contender)
- GTHM-277 | Henry Big Boy, Pre 2010 models
- GTHM-283 | Henry Single Shot, Henry Big Boy Centerfire Rifles, Post 2010 models
- GTHM-284 | Henry 22 Pump and Lever Action rimfire riles, Rossi 92
- GTHM-285 | Browning BLR 1992 -1995 Not for use on folding hammers.
- GTHM-308 | Model 36 Marlin (1936-1947) and Marlin 336 (1948-1956)